As a member of the family in this home, I am dedicated to providing quality service. As such, I will adhere to these 20 skills of savvy employees:
- I will assume the responsibility for my life and my actions.
- I will nurture healthy interpersonal relationships.
- I will be respectful, trustworthy, friendly, courteous, warm and compassionate.
- I will foster a positive environment throughout our home.
- I will be committed to finding solutions to problems.
- I will foster change as an opportunity for growth.
- I will communicate openly and directly.
- I will treat each customer as my most important priority.
- I will dedicate myself to providing quality service to every customer and every member of this home's family.
- I will respect the privacy and preserve the dignity of each customer.
- I always will observe confidentiality.
- I will be a part of this home's family and I will work as a team member.
- I will encourage, compliment and support both residents and co-workers.
- I will affirm each person's contribution to quality patient care.
- I will not engage in the BBBMGs (bickering, back-biting, blaming, moaning and groaning).
- I will not gossip.
- I will forgive others if they make a mistake.
- I will address all concerns and frustrations appropriately.
- I will smile.
- I will give the best I have to give all the time.
If you would like information on how to order Simple Savvy , please click here. This link will open a PDF file which includes pricing information and an order form.
WAHSA 204 South Hamilton Street Madison, WI 53703
Telephone: (608)255-7060 FAX:(608)255-7064